The Facts About Sepcon
- Over 28 Years In Business
- Transparent Pricing
- Direct Personal Service
- Nationwide Service
- Complete Turn-Key Service Provider
- Dedicated Family Run Business
Sepcon - A Nationwide Family Run Business.
Welcome to the Sepcon website. Sepcon is a family run business based in Kilcock Co. Kildare with a nationwide reach through our sub-offices in Co. Galway & Co. Kilkenny. Our hands-on management team possess a vast range of qualifications and skills directly associated with the waste water sector, and our focus is on the delivery of a quality products and services at realistic prices.
In 2015 Sepcon become the very first Waste Water company in Ireland to achieve CIRI Certification, which independently assesses and certifies the competency and capability of a firm to provide a specific service.
2015 also saw the business take its biggest leap to date when its sister company acquired the proven Streamline BAF Concrete Sewage Treatment System from M.M.C.P Ltd in Co. Clare.
We are also an active committee member of the Irish On-Site Waste Water Association (IOWA).
Sepcon is not your typical Septic Tank company, we go the extra mile to deliver you the highest quality at extremely competitive prices. We don't just sell tanks- we Manufacture, Fully Install and also Service them, providing our clients with a complete turn-key solution.
So if you are a homeowner looking to upgrade your Septic Tank or an engineer planning a large commercial development- and anything in between- look no further than Sepcon for all your Waste Water requirements.
Contact us today to see how we can help you with a Professional and Affordable Solution.
Did You Know?
- Sepcon was the very first company in Ireland within the Waste Water Treatment Sector to achieve CIRI (Construction Industry Register of Ireland) certification.
- An average household produces over 270,000 litres of waste water every year.
- Sepcon manages and monitors systems that treat over 6.2 million litres of waste water everyday.
- In the last 3 years alone, Sepcon has prevented just over 500 million litres of untreated waste water from discharging into ditches, rivers & streams by upgrading Septic Tanks that were polluting. This figure is growing by over 435,000 litres every day.
- All Septic Tanks & Sewage Treatment Systems used by Sepcon are made in Ireland.