Diagnosing a Failing Septic Tank
- Blockages in manholes or slowly draining toilets.
- Wet patches in the garden - even in dry weather
- The septic tank requires frequent emptying.
- Storm or Roof water entering the septic system or leaking manholes.
- Wet areas in the garden around the septic tank or percolation area.
- Lush green grass around the septic tank/soakaway, even during dry weather.
- The presence of nitrates and bacteria in your drinking water test results.
- The septic tank is connected to a ditch or stream Odours from the septic tank or around the house
If your still not sure it is possible to get your sewage system visually assessed by Sepcon
There is not charge or obligation associated with the initial site visit.
We will arrange to meet you at a time that suits you and the Project Manager will be your direct Point of Contact throughout the entire upgrade process.
Therefore a single solution can't be offered to everyone. It is crucial to carry out a percolation test in order to know how good your soil soaks and to determine the maximum height of the water table (in order to maintain relevant separations as per the EPA Code of Practice 2009).
A percolation test is also required by law in order to apply for planning permission for a new build. Sepcon have a dedicated team that will assist in providing the relevant site assessment information and documents in order to lodge your planning application.
Contact us today to discuss your individual requirements.
A sewage treatment unit normally consists of 3 or more chambers. The first chamber holds the solid waste, the second is where the effluent treatment takes place and the the third is the final settlement chamber. Treatment units are ideals for sites with poor soakage as the effluent quality is better upon discharge to the percolation area.
Upgrading & Septic Tank Replacement
When we are making the connection from the sewage pipes to the new tank we ask that you refrain from using the toilets or sinks for about 2 hours.
The effluent and sludge contents are disposed of in a licensed facility and evidence of the same is also provided.
Any internal mechanical parts are removed and disposed of; and the old tank then broken in upon itself and filled with clay or suitable material.
What makes Sepcon the first choice my Septic Tank needs?
CIRI is an official register, supported by Government, of competent builders, contractors, specialist sub-contractors and tradespersons who undertake to carry out construction works.
When engaging a CIRI registered construction entity, consumers can be confident that they are dealing with experienced people. CIRI standards are high and only construction companies, sole traders and builders who meet the strict eligibility criteria are registered on CIRI.
As the CIRI register is audited on an annual basis, you can independently check the current status of Sepcon or any other firm on www.CIRI.ie
Our CIRI registration number is: 150150
IOWA was formed in 2007 with the goal of improving the standard of professionalism in the onsite wastewater in Ireland.
- Our staff are highly trained and refreshed on a ongoing basis.
- Our equipment and plant is modern, maintained and suitable for our tasks.
- Our procedures & safety statement is referenced and updated on a ongoing basis in conjunction with our staff.
- We are trained to act as PSCS.
- Sewage System Supply & Turn-key Installation from A to Z - both Domestic & Commercial
- Commissioning, Service, Maintenance & Repairs of all sewage systems - both Domestic & Commercial.
Service & Repairs
- Gold Clubs
- Housing Developments
- Factories & Industrial
We are truly available 24-7. Call 01 6287300 and after house press 1 to speak to the engineer on call.
- The alarm could be for a high water level, it could be for a failing air compressor or on some systems the alarm sounds when a service is due.
Contact us on 01 6287300 to advise which system you have and we can assist you further.
We have the keenest prices and service engineers that cover all counties of Ireland.
Call us today on 01 6287300 to see how we can help you.
So if you want to have parts covered or not we can design the plan for your requirements.
Call us today to discuss your maintenance agreement requirements.